This unique book is a series of pictures of dogs in a ‘zen’ state. Even though I’m more of a cat than a dog person (gasp, I know!), I found it completely charming.
See more of the photos here: http://www.boredpanda.com/relaxed-pet…
Fun, aren’t they?
As I enjoyed the pictures, I found myself becoming more relaxed. Cearns reminds us in the introduction: “Like the dogs in these photos and the canine companion on your couch, we all need to stop, take a break, relax, and unwind- to breathe it all in and be fully present in each and every experience.” Preach.
The best part of the collection is comparing the ‘zen’ photos to the regular photos of each pooch. I couldn’t believe the difference that eyes opened vs eyes closed made. Check this book out and see for yourself! Recommended for everyone with two legs or four.
Thanks for reading! -Heidi
Review also appeared on Heidi’s Blog.
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory