Tomorrow: Saturday, November 26th from 2 to 4pm.
Join us for this informative and tasty event! During the holiday season, you might indulge a little more than other times of the year. But, it is important that you are careful with your food choices in order to support your health by avoiding too much sugar. Participants will enjoy tasting scrumptious sugar free and gluten free desserts.
Presented by First Fitness Nutrition Certified Wellness Coach, Carol Simpson. Since 2010, Carol has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs to improve their mental and physical health. Additionally, her clients are taught how to make positive life long changes in their eating and exercise habits. Carol’s specialties are weight loss, healthy eating strategies for diabetics, vegetarian meal planning, mindful eating, and leading a healthy lifestyle.
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes