Now that we’re well into summer, it’s easy to see why Cherie Calbom’s The Juice Lady’s Big Book of Juices and Green Smoothies is doing so well; it has been one of our most checked-out books of the season!
Calbom explains why juices and smoothies are so beneficial to our health, especially in these hotter months. With over 400 unique recipes, first-time juicers and pros will both find something new to enjoy.
Of course, this is just one book of many that your library holds to help those who are looking to maintain a healthier lifestyle. Like-minded books can be found in our upstairs section (mostly in the 615 category). Keep in mind that we also offer work out groups, such as Speed Readers and yoga classes.
Look, it’s June. Those New Year Resolutions are probably the furthest thing from your mind. But it’s never the wrong time to start making positive choices.
Thanks for reading!
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory