What You Need To Know
O’Fallon Public Library hosts the therapy dogs at 4pm (16:00) on the second Tuesday of each month. The next session will take place on November 9, 2021.
Families are encouraged to sign-up for ten minutes of one-on-one time with a furry friend. One session allowed per family.
After signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with your visit time. Please arrive at least five minutes prior to your appointment time and we will get you assigned to a dog.
Registration is required. Go to https://ofpl.info/events/read-dog-outdoors for more information.
‘Got Your Six’ Support Dogs
Learn more about Got Your Six: Support Dogs by visiting their website: https://gotyoursixsupportdogs.org/therapy-dogs/
The Real Housepets of O’Fallon Public Library
While you’re visiting the library this month, make sure to stop by the large display near the front desk to play ‘Match the Pets’ for a chance to win! (Pro tip: some of our librarians have shared stories about their pets on this blog.)
Have fun and we’ll see you at the library!
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory