After such a snowy winter I know we are all ready for warm weather. When the seasons change I find it helpful to jot down some activities I don’t want to miss doing. We are all so busy it is easy to let the change of weather pass us by without having found the joy and fun in it. So I have compiled this list in the hopes we can all get as much happiness out of spring that we can. Enjoy!
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory