After such a snowy winter I know we are all ready for warm weather. When the seasons change I find it helpful to jot down some activities I don’t want to miss doing. We are all so busy it is easy to let the change of weather pass us by without having found the joy and fun in it. So I have compiled this list in the hopes we can all get as much happiness out of spring that we can. Enjoy!
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes