Friday, November 18th, 2016, from 10 am to Noon
November is National Novel Writing Month (aka NaNoWriMo). Join us for this workshop if you have ever dreamed of writing a novel. Find support to get your ideas on paper, collaborate with others in editing your work, or just bounce ideas off one another. This Write-In is designed to support you along your writing journey.
It’s going to a fun, creative, learning experience!
You can learn more on Nanowrimo’s official website.
This is a free event and open to the general public. Registration is not required. Bring your notebook, laptop, and/or whatever other writing tools you use.
For more information contact Ryan Johnson: Ryan@ofpl.info
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory