Monday, November 14, 2016, from 11am to Noon:
Join us for a fun hour of taste testing, recipe swaps and cooking demonstration. Learn how to get delicious meals from your crock-pot without a bunch of hassle. Bring your own favorite recipes to trade with other attendees.
You don’t have to cook or prepare anything. Just show up ready to enjoy!
Presented in partnership with Liberty Village of Maryville.
Also, the Book Fair at Barnes & Noble in Fairview Heights is happening right now! Mention O’Fallon Public Library at checkout and a portion of the sale will go to the library.
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes