Need money for college? Not sure how to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?
We’ve got you covered!
Attend this free workshop and get:
- Answers to all your questions about the FAFSA
- One-on-one assistance to start filling out your FAFSA on the spot
What to bring:
- 2015 Federal Income Tax Documents (you may be able to access this information online through the IRS Data Retrieval Service)
- Student Social Security Number
- Student Alien Registration Number (if applicable)
- Bank and financial statements (most up-to-date information about checking accounts, savings accounts and the value of other assets)
This is a great workshop for students and parents!
Presented by Kevettria Townsend of the Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC).