We hope you read last week’s OFPL column in the O’Fallon Weekly, but if not, here’s your chance to catch up.
Just when you thought The O’Fallon Public Library couldn’t get any better, in addition to all the great programs, books, and service Circulation Manager Michael King reports:
“We now have six Rokus, all loaded with Netflix, Prime, PBS, and PBS Kids. Each Roku also has access to the latest movie releases through the FandangoNOW app. Rokus are simple to hook up to any television but do require a wireless Internet connection.”
Michael is also responsible for getting the new vending machine stocked with a variety of snacks. (A grateful shout-out to the Friends of the Library who donated the vending machine!) And no need to feel guilty, your purchase goes to support the library.
Speaking of the Friends of the Library, be sure and mark your calendar for the following book sales:
- Saturday, October 22 from 9am-4pm
- Sunday October 23 from 1pm-4pm
- Saturday November 5 from 9am-4pm
- Sunday November 6 from 1pm-4pm.
Want to help out? The Friends could use some heavy-lifters during set-up and tear-down. If you need to donate some books, DVDs, or CDs be sure to bring them inside when we’re open.
If you have not visited us since the remodel, be sure and drop by for a cup of coffee at the cafe while you browse.
And don’t wait, pick up this week’s O’Fallon Weekly on the news-stand each Wednesday.
- Read to Therapy Dogs and play ‘Match the Pets’ at the O’Fallon Public Library
- Library News & Notes: Book Sale, Contest Winners and More
- National Domestic Violence Awareness and Prevention Month, a Reader’s Advisory from O’Fallon Public Library
- Free SIUE tutoring for Students K-8 returns to O’Fallon Public Library
- 3rd Annual Library Crawl