Get active, get fit, get reading!
Meeting tomorrow morning (July 2nd), 9am, Rock Springs Park in O’Fallon.
Speed Readers is a fun and eclectic group of walkers and runners. We work with each member to set some short-term and long-term goals. At our monthly meetings we go out on short runs, talk about our personal progress, and even discuss some books! Afterwards everyone is invited to coffee and breakfast! These meetings are designed to provide encouragement and foster community.
Get Active, Get Fit, Get Reading!
- Book Sale Results and Tax Savings from Director Ryan Johnson
- The Hobbit — Climbing the Stairs with an O’Fallon Librarian
- Live Presentation by the History Guy and More Events in Library News & Notes
- Free Diapers for Families at O’Fallon Public Library
- 21 Books to Read for Mental Health Awareness Month, a Reader’s Advisory