Tomorrow: Tuesday, June 28th, 2016, from 6 to 7:45 pm.
In this informational workshop, you will learn about how your identity is at risk in today’s quickly changing landscape. Identity thieves have a variety of methods to steal your identity and jeopardize your financial security. Even if you don’t do business online, thieves can swipe credit card information from your wallet up to 25 feet away. A local officer will also speak on how people are getting their information stolen and what they can do to protect themselves.
Presented by Jim Retter of The Advisory Group
This is a free event and open to the general public. Register HERE as space is limited.
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes