This year’s Summer Challenge is all about getting your name in the “hat.” The more events you attend, the more posts you make, the more reviews you submit, the higher your chance of winning a prize at the end of the summer.
You can start earning entries Tuesday, May 31st. Continue to participate through Sunday, July 31st. On Monday, August 1st three winners will be drawn at random from all those who participated.
Any O’Fallon Public Library member entering grades 8-12 may participate.
On Monday, August 1st three names will be drawn at random from all those who participated. The first person drawn picks his or her prize from the list below. The second person picks from the remaining prizes, and so on. The prizes are:
How to Win
There are three different ways to get entered for a prize. Each of the following earns you one entry into the drawing. The last day for entries is Sunday, July 31st at Midnight. Note: Only participate in social media with parent/guardian permission. If you need help or access to technology come and see us at the library.
Maybe it’s a selfie of you with your favorite book or movie? You and a friend at a library event? Your little brother or sister starring at the bubble wall? Whatever it is, post it and tag it, and you’ll be entered to win!
3) Turn in a written book review that is between 50 and 100 words long. Tell us why you loved it, hated it, or want other people to read it. With your permission, we may want to use it to help promote the book here in the library! Use the Summer Challenge Reading Log to submit your review. [max 3 entries]
That’s it! Get your name in the hat as much as possible to increase your chances of winning. Good luck!
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes