We’re excited to host Healthy Smoothie Power at the library, Saturday, April 9 from 2PM-4PM.
This event will teach you tricks for making delicious and healthy smoothies that will benefit you and your family. We will have fun sampling healthy, nourishing homemade smoothies–without the guilt!
Presented by First Fitness Nutrition Certified Wellness Coach, Carol Simpson. Since 2010, Carol has helped clients with a wide range of nutritional needs to improve their mental and physical health. Additionally, her clients are taught how to make positive live long changes in their eating and exercise habits. Carol’s specialties are weight loss, healthy eating strategies for diabetics, vegetarian meal planning, mindful eating, and leading a healthy lifestyle.
You can learn more and register here. See you then!
- Persepolis — Climbing the Stairs with a Librarian
- Win a book from the Children’s Department! And learn about our special selections.
- A Moment for Queen Elizabeth II
- The Books that Made O’Fallon Love to Read, a Book List and Reader Advisory
- The Importance of Reading from Director Ryan Johnson in Library News & Notes