Medicare’s annual Open Enrollment period is coming…Are you ready?
- Turning 65 and signing up for Medicare for the first time?
- Already 65 and not sure if you should keep the Medicare plan you have?
- Retiring soon and losing your group coverage?
- Wondering what your health care options are for 2017?
We can help!
Join us at an upcoming free Medicare workshop, and you’ll learn more about:
- Original Medicare: what it costs and what it covers
- Medicare Advantage (Part C), Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D), and Medigap (Medicare Supplement plans)
- Answers to your Medicare questions
Presented by a Medicare Aware Representative.
O’Fallon Public Library, Community Room
Each session is the same. Pick the one that works best for you when you register below.
Tuesday, October 18 from 6pm to 7:30pm
Thursday, October 20 from 6pm to 7:30pm
This is a free event and open to the general public. Please register HERE soon as space is limited.