Make any New Year’s Resolutions yet? How about spending less money and saving more? Or maybe becoming more involved in your community? Indulging in a new hobby? Or picking up a new skill? The list of possibilities goes on and on, but they all have one thing in common…..they can be achieved at your public library!
The O’Fallon Public Library offers a wide range of materials and services to help you tackle whatever lies ahead. With your library card you can check out an untold variety of books, movies, music, gadgets and interactive kits. If we don’t have it on our shelf, we’ll do everything we can to get it to you.
Some of the more unique and amazing items you can check out include:
- Roku Streaming Video Devices
- Samsung Galaxy Tablets
- Nooks preloaded with dozens for best sellers
- Brand new DVD releases
Of course, there is also a wide variety of content available online, 24/7, straight from your couch. You can:
- Download ebooks, magazines, and digital audiobooks straight to your smartphone or tablet
- Hone your Microsoft Office skills or learn a foreign language
- Study for the GRE, GED, SAT or other specialized test
- Search a wide collection of academic journals to help with that upcoming research paper
Aside from all that “stuff,” the Library offers all sorts of special events you and your family can enjoy:
- Book clubs for all ages
- Teen Board Game Night
- Lego Club
- Speed Readers: Running Club
- Boards and Builds technology club for kids
- Free tutoring sessions
- And so much more!
Seriously, the Library has more to offer than you can even imagine. Check it out today in person or online at ofpl.info. You can also keep up on all the goings-on on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, or through subscribing to the Library’s monthly e-newsletter.